Exchange Physical Therapy Group
200 Hudson Street #127
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Jersey City Clinic Hours
- Monday: 6:30am – 8:00pm
- Tuesday: 6:30am – 8:00pm
- Wednesday: 6:30am – 8:00pm
- Thursday: 6:30am – 8:00pm
- Friday: 6:30am – 8:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Located in the heart of Jersey City on Hudson Street in Exchange Place inside the Harborside Financial Center atrium.
- Located Downtown Jersey City in the Exchange Place North District
- Located on the Hudson River Waterfront Walkway, Jersey City, NJ
How to get here:
- At the Harborside Ferry
- Next to the Harborside Light Rail Station, Jersey City
- Driving is easy as we are near Newport Centre, Historic Downtown, Heights, Paulus Hook, Journal Square and Hamilton Park. We have free parking on Hudson street outside of our clinic. We also validate free parking at SP+ Parking
- One block from the Exchange Place PATH Station
- NJ Transit Bus Stop 20913 on Montgomery Street at Green Street
Being at transit hubs & terminals our patients conveniently commute from Hoboken, World Trade Center and Newark
Don’t live or work in Jersey City…No worries! you can go to one of our nearby clinics
This is the largest clinic in the company, allowing us to accommodate spaced out treatment tables, private rooms, open space for exercise performance and a wide variety of exercise and rehabilitation equipment. Our staff includes 6 practitioners who all work together to ensure each patient receives quality, consistent, and progressive care.
We provide an open atmosphere and walk-in availability to get your pain assessed, treated and feeling better quickly. Our staff will work with you to provide a complete assessment and develop a personalized treatment program to help restore you to optimal health. Your safety, comfort and progress are our continual focus and highest priority.
Our facility has a treadmill for our return to sport programs complete with running analysis videos, water-resisted bikes, weighted cable column machine, and a plethora of resistance bands, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, stretching straps, grip strengthening tools, physioballs, and advanced balance surfaces all to help our patients return to their prior level of function and recreation. We for therapy equipment also have a rebounder, used for a variety of balance exercises and throwing drills, along with a TRX suspension system, used for a mixture of shoulder stabilization, core stabilization, and to provide upper body assistance during modified lower body strengthening exercises. We aim to incorporate specific exercises unique to each individual in order to address the impairments that each patient presents with, and specific exercises that correlate to the sport, hobby, or daily activity that they are limited in.
We strive to provide customized treatment plans incorporating manual therapy including but not limited to: soft tissue mobilization, joint mobilization, stretching, passive and active assistance range of motion, manual resistance, and myofascial release. To assist with manual techniques, our treatment plans also often include K-taping, Blood Flow Restriction, cupping, and Graston depending on the needs and goals of the patient. All of these techniques help to break down scar tissue, improve blood flow, provide nutrients to the muscles and joints, increase proprioception of the joints to help reduce pain, increase motion, and promote overall improved mechanics. In addition to therapeutic exercises involving strengthening and mobility, neuromuscular re-education involving balance and muscle activation, gait training, and manual treatment, we also offer modalities to help with pain relief, reduce swelling, increase tissue extensibility, and increase muscle activation. These modalities include electrical stimulation with a variety of settings based on the needs and goals of the patient, moist hot packs, cold packs, and ultrasound.
You can see us with or without a prescription for physical therapy. We are available with extended hours to give you more flexibility when setting up an appointment. In addition, you are always welcome to stop by at your convenience should you need additional care between appointments or to initialize you.
We work closely with our patients and their respective healthcare team of therapists to progress them appropriately in order to meet their goals and restore their daily function and recreation with as little pain and limitations as possible.
Physical Therapy Specialties in Jersey City
We design a custom treatment plan for every one of our patients specific to their condition or injury. Our services specializes in the following:
- Pediatric program
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pre surgical rehabilitation
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Vestibular programs
- Women’s health
- Pelvic floor program
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
Conditions We Treat
- HAND: Post Surgery, Splints, Epicondylitis
- SHOULDER: Rotator Cuff, Tendonitis, Labral Pathology
- NECK: Spasm, Headaches, Trigger Points, Dizziness
- BACK: Herniated Disc, Postural Dysfunction, SI Joint, Stenosis, Sciatica
- HIP: Osteoarthritis, Bursitis, Labral Pathology, Impingement
- KNEE: Tendonitis, ACL, Patellofemoral, Meniscus, Illiotibial Band Syndrome, Osteoarthritis
- ANKLE & FOOT: Plantar Fascistic, Sprain, Strain, Shin Splints, Achilles Injury
- HEAD: Headaches, TMJ, Facial Nerve Injuries/ Bell’s Palsy
Let’s Book an appointment!
Give us a call, email or you can fill out the “Contact us” form on this page or request an appointment here. We will respond quickly and confirm your appointment at our clinic. Physical Therapy is an integral part of your recovery when you have experienced an injury, recently undergone surgery, or suffer from a debilitating disease. Our team of experienced doctors offer cutting-edge techniques that will get you back on your feet and participating in the activities you enjoy. We implement a number of personalized services, including custom programs that enable you to return to your sports quickly and prevent future injuries.
200 Hudson Street #127
Jersey City, NJ 07302